OUR COMMITMENT TO ACCESSIBILITY
Hertling is absolutely committed to making our website's content accessible and user friendly to everyone. Consistent with this goal, we’ve taken a number of steps to enhance our site and increase its usability by those who access the web using assistive technology. Our efforts are guided by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, version 2.0, Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA). We will continue to enhance our digital properties to deliver accessible experiences.
We are always willing and eager to accommodate ALL customers and assist them in purchasing our products. This can include:
- Personal shopping voice calls to inform you of all our products
- High contrast and larger images sent via email or printed and shipped at no charge.
- Informational videos with closed captioning
- If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the content on this website, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use “with “Disabled Access” in the subject line and provide a description of the specific feature you feel is not fully accessible or a suggestion for improvement.
We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our customers and our overall accessibility policies. Additionally, while we do not control such vendors, we strongly encourage vendors of third-party digital content to provide content that is accessible and user friendly.